Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I Can't Think of a Good Title

Bonjour!

How have you been lately? Good, I hope.

Things here have been moving along slowly. This week I have had next to nothing planned. I met with a group for a project twice, went to French class, and went to volleyball practice. Really, that's all I've been up to.

Thankfully, I have plans for this weekend! I'm getting a little stir crazy being in Poitiers for this long with nothing to do. I'm going to Paris to do a little shopping. (By myself this time!) I've gone to Paris twice now by myself, both times to pick up family members from the airport, so I've never actually spent time in Paris alone.

I'm looking forward to it. I've never been in a big city all by myself and I'm anxious to see how it goes. Pray it all goes well!

I've been doing a lot of reading the last few days. Sometimes I just get caught up in the Internet vortex and forget that I actually really enjoy sitting to read a good book. Seriously though, I cannot tell you how much I'm looking forward to getting back home and spending time at Barnes and Noble. I do not like looking for new books on my Kindle. I do not like the format of the Amazon store. It's not at all conducive to the kind of browsing I want to do.

So right now, I have three or four samples to go through and decide what I want to read next. There are just so many options out there and I get stuck between the questions, Do I want to read something that will teach me something, or Do I want something mindlessly entertaining? It's a struggle.

I've also been doing quite a bit of writing and it's an interesting combination. When I read what other people have written, I look for ways to improve my own writing. Maybe I'm learning something new!

Sorry this update is so short and boring. I honestly don't have much interesting to say this week! In the coming weeks, I've got trips planned and things going on, so it'll pick up again.

Also, last week we passed the 6 month mark! Only 3 to go! Crazy.

Je t'embrasse,
Sarah

Oh! Last week, I forgot to add the London album to the bottom of the post, so those are here if you're interested, and also at the bottom of the last post.


No comments:

Post a Comment