Thursday, February 12, 2015

Oops.

Bonjour!

This morning around 1 am, when I was lying in bed unable to sleep, I remembered that yesterday was Wednesday and I hadn't written a single word on the blog. Oops!

How could I have forgotten two weeks in a row? Yesterday I wasn't feeling that great, so I'm just going to blame it on that.

I woke up with my tummy hurting, but I figured it was just because I had a presentation to give yesterday and I always get an uneasy stomach when I'm nervous. So I went to class all morning, came home for lunch, and went back to class for the afternoon. My group gave our presentation and I came home again.

I usually feel so much better after the presentation is over, but not yesterday. I decided to lay in bed and watch House on Netflix for the rest of the day.

I'm feeling much better this morning. I don't know what it was yesterday. I didn't actually feel sick or anything, just a little off-kilter. It was certainly strange.

On the bright side, I have now finished 2 courses. That's definitely one of the advantages to how school works at this university, but it's one of the only ones. I am so ready to get back to a normal schedule. (Ask me again in September and I'll be longing for my 3 week vacations.)

I don't have class again until March 10, excluding a few French classes in the evenings. We've got a trip to London coming up, but that'll be a relatively short trip so I want to plan at least one other trip for myself.

I don't think I have anything else to say, things around here have been quiet. I was busy with the class I finished yesterday, but now that that's over, I've got nothing.

Maybe I'll venture to the mall today to do some shopping.

I hope your day is going well!

Je t'embrasse,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment