Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Small-ish Update

Buongiorno!

Well, friends, I'm beginning to think that maybe I should have saved part 2 of Spain for this week because again, I have very little to report.

I so enjoyed my week back in Poitiers all to myself. I was totally lazy and I didn't feel even a little bit bad about it. I did get some things done-- laundry, groceries, etc. But really, I was mostly lazy.

Tuesday, Joe, Lizette, and I left for Italy! We plan on spending 2 full days in Venice, then 3 full days in Rome.

Today, we spent the day wandering around Venice. Let me just tell ya, as magical as you may think Venice is, it's better. The little streets and alley ways lined with yellow and orange buildings are so picturesque. Everywhere you turn there's something new to take your breath away.

We went to town this morning with full intention to take our sweet and precious time just enjoying the city. And that's what we did. To end the day we went on a gondola ride. Overall, it was quite the day. Relaxing, and full of beauty.

I'll give a full report of our trip when I get back next week.

Je t'embrasse,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment