Friday, August 22, 2014

First. Post. Ever.

This is too exciting!

Hopefully you know by now that I'll be moving to France to study abroad for two semesters. If you weren't aware, I apologize, I should have told you!

I decided to start this blog not only to share my experiences with friends and family, but also as a way to learn more about myself as I encounter different people, places, and things. I can't wait to embark on this adventure with you. It will be life changing, it will be extraordinary, it will be fun. Also, extremely difficult, but extremely worth it!

Of course, I want to hear what you think about what I'm doing and I want to know what is going on in your life too! Let's talk about these things-- you can always comment on here, email me, or send me mail (I'd love some new pen pals). We can even plan Skype dates!

I'm so glad you chose to stop by,

Je t'embrasse, 
Sarah 


No comments:

Post a Comment